Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Adele: 'Comeback Due To my Son'

Adele doesn’t think she would have returned to music if she hadn’t turned into a mum.

The British singer welcomed her first child, Angelo, in October, 2012, just months after sweeping the board in the 54th Annual Grammy Awards. Becoming a mother ended in a three-year hiatus, where she released nothing aside from her Oscar-winning Bond theme, Skyfall, even though many would think going for a break with a career high point can be a mistake, Adele insists it had been exactly what she needed.

“I think actually the pregnancy was perfect timing ultimately,” she told Rolling Stone. “I was beginning get a bit frightened of everything, (but) when I had him, it made everything very well, and I trusted everything for the reason that world had given me this miracle, you realize, so I became a tiny hippie, an Earth mother. I don't know if I would've revisit had I not had my kid." Check Hello sheet music page.

Adele released her new single, Hello, from her third album 25 recently (Oct15) and contains already broken video streaming and download records, thus hitting the top of the charts around the world, but whilst the 27 years old is thrilled using the reaction to her comeback, she still worries around the damage fame could potentially cause.

Before she discovered she was pregnant she told Rolling Stone how isolated she felt and ways in which she was struggling using the pressure to become in such sought after demand.

“I felt like I'd lost control over my life at some time," she explained. "The bigger your career gets, small your life gets. I found this little, tiny janitor closet. That was my little space inside my whole world. It was enough space for me personally. It was perfectly fine. But the thought of having to surrender that little space, it genuinely frightened me." Check Hello sheet music page here.

Thankfully Adele’s relatives and buddies, along with her “very serious relationship” with boyfriend Simon Konecki have helped her stay grounded, plus the singer doesn’t think she would have already been able to undertake the work of trying to duplicate the success of 21 if he wasn’t 100 per-cent behind her.

“He's so supportive," she added. "And that may a very big man, because I'm very successful at what I do. My last boyfriend (who inspired 21) was uncomfortable with how successful I was, along with the fact that he previously had to share me with a lot of people."

No comments:

Post a Comment